VISX STAR S3 ActiveTrak Excimer Laser System
VISX laser systems have been used to perform for than two million laser vision correction procedures. The VISX STAR S3 is one of the most advanced systems on the market. The eye tracker adds a new level of precision, comfort, and safety.
VISX STAR S3 ActiveTrak™ excimer laser
Why we’ve chosen the VISX STAR S3 ActiveTrak™ Excimer Laser System:
- With ActiveTrak™ 3D eye-tracking technology, the laser detects and compensates for small eye movements by guiding the laser beam to keep it centered precisely over the treatment area.
- VISX’s exclusive Active Trak™ is the only system that allows the doctor to track eye movement in all three dimensions. Having the beam centered correctly on the eye at all times helps ensure precise results.
- Unlike other lasers with eye-tracking technology, ActiveTrak requires no pupil dilation, leading to an even quicker recovery time.
- VISX Star S3 Laser Systems produce seven variable sized beams, giving the doctor greater flexibility and allowing for a fast, smooth treatment with precise corneal shaping.
- The VISX Exclusive SmartBeam™ technology adjusts beam size according to treatment, minimizing the amount of corneal tissue that needs to be removed.
- The STAR 3 variable beam technology allows the doctor to treat patients with different laser beam sizes and shapes, determined by each patient’s visual needs.
- VISX laser systems produce an extremely smooth surface on the cornea after the procedure. Smoother ablations, as they’re known, promote faster healing and result in better visual outcomes.
- VISX laser systems achieve an optical zone that may result in reduced problems with night vision.
- VISX laser systems require a shorter procedure time than many lasers, which enhances comfort and may reduce the risk of postoperative complications.
For more information about the VISX STAR S3 Excimer Laser System go to: http://www.visx.com